martes, 30 de diciembre de 2008

Bobby Blue Bland - His California Album (1973) (Release 1998)

Origen: Inglaterra
Genero: Blues
Formato/Tamaño: Mp3 320 KBpS 86 MB

Temas:
1. This Time I'm Gone For Good
2. Up and Down World
3. It's Not the Spotlight
4. I Don't Want to Be Right, (If Loving You Is Wrong)
5. Goin' Down Slow
6. Right Place at the Right Time, The
7. Help Me Through the Day
8. Where My Baby Went
9. Friday the 13th Child
10. I've Got to Use My Imagination

Line Up:
Bobby "Blue" Bland - Vocals
Ben Benay,David Cohen,Larry Carlton,Mel Brown,Dean Parks - Guitar
Chuck Findley,Paul Hubinon,Dick Hyde,Ernie Watts,Jack Kelson Jr. - Horns
Michael Omartian - Piano,organ
Wilton Felder,Max Bennett - Bass
Ed Greene - Drums
Ginger Blake,Julia Tillman,Maxine Willard - Background Vocals

Pass: robiusrockanblues.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios: