jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

John Lee Hooker - House of the Blues (1959)

(Release Date Nov 07,1989 )

Origen: USA
Genero: Blues
Formato/Tamaño: MP3 320 KBpS 83 MB

Temas:
1. Walkin' the Boogie
2. Love Blues
3. Union Station Blues
4. It's My Own Fault
5. Leave My Wife Alone
6. Ramblin' by Myself
7. Sugar Mama
8. Down at the Landing
9. Louise
10. Ground Hog Blues
11. High Priced Woman
12. Women and Money

Line Up:
John Lee Hooker (vocals, guitar)
Eddie Kirkland (guitar)
Bob Thurman (piano)

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/230212246/JLH-HouseBlues.rar

Pass: robiusrockanblues.blogspot.com

3 comentarios:

txinomandinga dijo...

mil graciassss

Edurocker dijo...

Muito bom esse blog..meus parabéns!

Espero uma visita sua no meu blog brasileiro de rockabilly, surf music,doo wop,swing

www.mundodastrocas.blogspot.com

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! I'm a french guy and I just discovered this blog that looks fine! Plenty of good Rock'n Roll! Just what I like! I will be back soon! My blog is all about the same music too and it's called Riff-n-Kiff. Bye!