miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Lou Rawls - Portrait of the blues (1993)

Origen: USA
Genero: Blues
Formato/Tamaño: Mp3 320 KBpS 120 MB

Temas:
01 - I just want to make love to you
02 - A lover's question (with Phoebe Snow)
03 - Person to person
04 - Since I met you baby
05 - I'm still in love with you
06 - Snap your fingers
07 - Baby what you want me to do
08 - Suffering with the blues
09 - Hide nor hair
10 - Chains of love
11 - My babe
12 - I ain't got nothin' but the blues
13 - Save your love for me
14 - Saturday night fish fry
15 - Sweet slumber

Line Up:
Richard Tee - piano, electric piano, organ
Lou Rawls - vocals
Steve Khan - guitar
Chris Parker - drums
Tinker Barfield - bass

Also:
Buddy Guy
Plas Johnson
Junior Wells
Phoebe Snow
Houston Person
Lionel Hampton
Joe Williams
Joe Lovano

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/229660779/LRPortrait.rar

Pass: robiusrockanblues.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios: